Our experienced and trained teams work together to further our mission of enhancing the quality of life of our clients. We strive to assure access to all in our community who seek care, serving more than 5,000 clients annually at sites throughout greater Seattle and King County.
Our multi-disciplinary clinical staff includes licensed mental health professionals, case managers, residential staff, therapists, chemical dependency professionals, clinical management, nurses and psychiatrists. Our service delivery team also includes peer support and parent support staff who play a key role in supporting clients towards recovery, all backed by a full administrative staff of accountants, reception, property management, quality improvement, and other office support positions.
We look for energetic, compassionate people committed to supporting the mission of our organization. Staff can expect a challenging, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Competitive salaries, including improved wage scales beginning December 1st 2016.
- Excellent Medical and Dental benefits.
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, increasing to 4 weeks per year.
- 2 weeks paid sick leave.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- 403(b) retirement plan, with matching contributions.
- Exceptional training program:
- An annual training benefit for clinical staff that can be used to pay for external training.
- Access to free, in-house training on a variety of topics, including a 15-topic Foundations course for clinical staff designed to assist new staff in learning the ins and outs of services at CPC.
- Annual training on cultural competency and working with special populations, health and safety, confidentiality and ethics, and more.
- Opportunities for advancement.