Join Our Team
Be a Part of
- Competitive salaries, including improved wage scales beginning December 1st 2016.
- Excellent Medical and Dental benefits.
- Three weeks paid vacation and two weeks paid sick leave your first year, with vacation time increasing annually up to four weeks.
- 11 paid holidays.
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- 403(b) retirement plan, with matching contributions.
- Exceptional training program:
- An annual training benefit for clinical staff that can be used to pay for external training.
- Access to free, in-house training on a variety of topics, including a 15-topic Foundations course for clinical staff designed to assist new staff in learning the ins and outs of services at CPC.
- Annual training on cultural competency and working with special populations, health and safety, confidentiality and ethics, and more.
- Opportunities for advancement.