Quality Programs You Can Trust
Community Psychiatric Clinic is very pleased to have our programs accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. We have achieved a three-year accreditation, the highest level offered by CARF, in all of our accreditation surveys. Every three years, CARF sends a team of professionals in the behavioral health field out to CPC to conduct an on-site survey. While they are here, they conduct interviews with staff, clients, and board members, survey our facilities, look at our business practices and policies, and determine the degree to which CPC meets international standards for behavioral healthcare practice and management. Achieving a three-year accreditation means that CPC is substantially in compliance with all standards. CPC has been cited for exemplary conformance in each of our last three surveys, indicating that we have gone above and beyond in meeting the standards.
What This Means To Our Clients
Choosing CARF accredited programs and services gives our clients the assurance that:
- CPC's programs or services actively involve consumers in selecting, planning and using services.
- CPC's programs and services have met consumer-focused, state-of-the-art international standards of performance.
- These standards were developed with the involvement and input of consumers.
- CPC is focused on assisting each consumer in achieving his or her chosen goals and outcomes.
CPC's CARF Accredited Programs
- Assessment and Referral
- Case Management/Services Coordination
- Outpatient Treatment
- Community Integration
- Residential Treatment
- Children and Adolescents
- Chemical Dependency
- Vocational Services
- Services Coordination