Keystone Residential Facility
Keystone is a 24-hour supervised residential facility, and provides a safe, stable environment where chronically mentally ill adults receive staff support to increase their independence and improve their quality of life. Highly trained staff offer 24-hour supervision and opportunities for residents to develop living skills to help them work toward achieving more independent living situations.
Keystone has 64 beds. The program provides supervised living (SL) level of care, specializing in services to vulnerable, frail, or older adults. Mental Health services are provided through CPC’s Wallingford outpatient facility. Keystone is located in the Fremont neighborhood of north Seattle.
Services provided at Keystone include:
- Staff coverage 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Activities of daily living training
- All meals and nutrition management
- Access to emergency medical services
- Prevocational and vocational services
- Family support services
- Social skills and other recovery support groups
- Weekly recreational activities including local attractions, camping trips and holiday parties
- Crisis intervention services
- Transition and follow-up services post-discharge
- Coordination with treatment providers and collateral services
- Referral to and assistance accessing self-help groups and other community resources