Community Psychiatric Clinic, a private, non-profit provider of community mental health services, is looking for a part-time direct service Staff Psychiatrist.
We seek an excellent communicator and team player capable of using your medical expertise in providing care to our diverse clientele.
Provide psychiatric medical services to clients and support their efforts towards recovery. Provide psychiatric consultations to clinical staff as a member of the Medical Services team and services incorporating recovery principles, supporting clients in their ability to live, work and contribute to their community.
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations; manage ongoing psychiatric treatment to include ongoing evaluation, prescription and management of medications appropriate to psychiatric treatment; develop treatment plans; monitor treatment outcomes
- Provide psychiatric consultation to clinical staff as a member of the medical services team
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team in treatment planning and review for patients. Prepare and review psychiatric reports for patients in coordination with the multidisciplinary team.
- Recommend, refer patients for general health care, and coordinate with outside medical providers
- Review medical reports, test results and other pertinent data.
- Review Medicare patients to recertify need for treatment and treatment plans.
- Promote patient, family and community education regarding psychiatric diagnosis and treatment.
- Have a Medical degree, MD or DO
- Have and maintain a current Washington State MD or DO License and be Board-eligible or board-certified in Psychiatry.
- Six months of experience in the delivery of mental health treatment services, preferred.
CPC offers excellent employee benefits, click here for more details.
Opening at the following location: Belltown
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Please include a cover letter and resume with your current contact information.