ONLY 2 POSITIONS LEFT!!
Community Psychiatric Clinic's Residential Team provides services to clients living in a CPC residential housing setting. The Housekeeping/Janitorial Staff will provide housekeeping and janitorial services at the residential facility. These services shall include, but are not limited to: bed linen changes; sweeping; mopping; dusting; weekly and routine room cleaning; Cooperate with and participate in efforts taken by staff and property maintenance personnel in removing clutter from rooms, and preparing rooms for treatment for bed bug infestations; Report evidence of bed bug infestations; Assist as necessary in maintaining cleanliness of common areas in the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in general housekeeping and janitorial duties.
- Housekeeping experience in an institutional or Health Care setting.
- For the efficient delivery of services, this job requires sufficient reading, writing, and verbal English-language skills to understand and be understood when interacting with clients, coworkers, and management.
- Demonstrated ability to learn skills in general building sanitation, and to master tasks after a brief period of instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely with a variety of housekeeping tools and equipment, and cleaning products.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently, with little or infrequent supervision.
- Knowledge of solutions, chemicals and pertinent cleaning supplies.
CPC offers excellent employee benefits, click here for more details.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.